Bone Grafting Post-Op
Bone Grafting Post-Op Care
- Do your best to not disturb or agitate area of bone graft in any way. Leave area alone in order to assure an adequate healing process
- Continue normal hygiene – brush your teeth twice a day. Do not brush the graft area for 3 weeks or until your next visit to our office.
- A soft food diet is recommended for 3 weeks. Avoid chewing any foods on the side of the surgical site.
- All medications should be taken AS PRESCRIBED and until gone. Please note, do not swish with prescribed Peridex rinse. Simply hold solution in mouth at the surgical site for 30 seconds and gently spit rinse from mouth.
- Return to our office for all post-operative appointments.
What are others saying about us?
"Dr. Paul is a very kind and caring man. I was full of anxiety before my procedure and he assured me that he was going to do everything possible to calm my nerves. I was put under what was described as "twilight sleep" and remembered nothing until being awoken by him and the staff. I highly recommend Dr. Paul. All pre and postoperative instructions were given, both verbally and in writing. Approprate medications were prescribed. Thank you Dr. Paul for making my visit comfortable."
"Everyone was so nice and helpful. I was comfortable before and after my surgery. The office called me a few hours afterwards and even sent me flowers the next day. Best oral surgeon I've ever been too."